Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Retinol vitamin enriched Anti-Wrinkle Facial Serum

Hihi everyone <3

I have been using this serum for about a months. My skin is softer and tighter after using it. I also use it on my neck since I have some deep wrinkles. It absolve very well with no greasy feeling. I think it helps on fine lines and texture of my skin, but not so much for deep wrinkles. The applicator of this product is made a little cheap and does not work well. Also, this little bottle will not last me more than two months. I use it every morning and night before my moisturizer. I have heard this serum is designed to be used with all of the other products from this line. I want to try others from Retinol to improve my wrinkles. If any of you have tried this line, please tell me know how it works for you. Thanks!:)

Stay healthy and Happy
-Luie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment