Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hello Kitty Pink Mouse^^

Hi, Hello Kitty Lovers!!^^*


I would like to share the prettiest mouse I have owned in my life, Hello Kitty Pink Mouse!!! :D I bought this in my local Best Buy. I paid about $25. I love the design and color. Also, it is a wireless mouse which is cool and easy for my computer.  However, it is kind of annoying to use and change the batteries.  In addition, it moves the pointer on the screen really fast even I setup the slowest moving speed in my computer. Except that, I love this mouse since I love Hello Kitty, so I can live with that.^^;;


Will you buy a product just because it is Hello Kitty, even it is not in a perfect quality? What do you have in your Hello Kitty collection?


Stay healthy and happy!
-Luie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment