Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Godiva Huge Bunny Chocolate for Easter

Hiya, everyone^_^

I never thought I would ever buy and eat a huge bunny chocolate.  My husband and I had a silly bet, and loser has to eat the bunny up all at once. (I know it sounds funny and ridiculous.)

Anyway, I lost, -_-||| and my hobby bought this huge bunny and ask me to eat up like a piggy... It was 25$ for one and 40$ for two. We just got one since it is huge for me to eat at once. The bunny was made with Godiva's milk chocolate. The design on the box was very cute and floral. ^^*

Finally, we shared the bunny. I realized the bunny did not have that much chocolate as I thought.  It was all hollowed inside, but taste really good. Also, it was our first time to eat a huge bunny chocolate together. I think we may do it every year from now on! ^3^

Do you like Godiva chocolate? Will you spend $25 on chocolates? Have you ever tried huge sized chocolate? Did you share with others or eat up all by yourself? What is your story? :P

Stay healthy and happy!
-Luie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment