Saturday, April 21, 2012

Today, what I have learned from Bible.


Learning bible alone is hard. That is why attending a good church, finding right partners to study bible together are very important.

I became a Christine from last year, 2011 May.  I am so glad that I starting to know and learn about God days after days.  I am really lucky that God sent me a Korean teacher when I was learning Korean in South Korea.  I was really into bible even I am not a book reader.  But to me, Bible is not just a book.  Using my teacher's words, "Bible is food for our mind." Just like eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner, our mind gets hungry, too.  Even I was 26 years old, when I open my heart to Jesus.  My mental ago was little.  I gets angry really easily.  A lot of time, I acted like kid in my relationships with my beloved half.  For some reason, it is very hard to control my emotion.  I cry easily when I watch movies, dramas, even animations. I guess that I am pretty sensitive.  Maybe my mind was hungry after all.  Maybe I did not feed my mind properly.  I really think reading bible is the way to grow my mind.

I attend church when I was in South Korea.  I travels a lot with my husband between USA, Korea, and China.  However, it is hard for me to keep attending the same church and meet the same friends all the time.  I try to attend online church with Onnuri, which is a korean church app on iphone.  They have different languages, so I can attend English or Chinese church.  However, it is hard to keep and learning alone.  That's why I came up the idea to blog for what I learned from bible study.  I am attending a good online church.  To keep what I am doing, I need to find the right partners.  Right now, my blog is my friend, and sharing makes feel that I am not alone.

Thank you Heavenly Father for everything!

In Jesus name, Amen.

-Luie <3

4 comments:

  1. *HUGS* I love hearing about how God is working in your life, Luie! You are in my prayers! I'm looking forward to hearing about what you're studying in the Bible! I know God will open your eyes as you study, to His love and truths. ^_^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you attending a church in Maryland? If so, could you give me some information? I really wish to find a good church here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I like this post. Remind me to tell you about a church at dinner todayyy

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...We totally forget about church stuffs at dinner...lol

    ReplyDelete