Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lancome Eau Fraîche Douceur, the 2 in 1 toner

Hi ladies^^*

Here is a review for Lancome Eau Fraîche Douceur, I call it 2 in 1 toner.  I suffer from dry and sensitive skin during winter time. Washing my face with cleansers alone is not enough to remove my makeup daily. This produce works well to remove all remaining traces of make up after my shower at night, without drying or irritating my skin. It also tone my skin with gentle and non-alcoholic feelings.

I am always looking for products to remove make-up and daily assaults because it is extremely important. This is a great product for taking them off quickly and gently. Only one concern for me is that I have to use a separate product to effectively take off my waterproof mascara. If you dont use heavy makeup daily like me, this product will be a perfect makeup remover + toner for you. However, if you are more like an makeup artist or need heavy makeup daily. I also recommend to use this for toning and catching up whatever left on your skin. After removing all your makeup, washing your face, and use this product is usually what I do when I have heavy makeup on.

Also, Usually Lancome products have too much fragrance for me but this one does not seem to.  I prefer to use products that has less artificial fragrance because it is not nature and organic.

Do you have a good toner or makeup remover product to share with me? Have you ever tried or will you try Lancome Eau Fraîche Douceur? How do you think of it?

Stay healthy and happy!
-Luie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment