Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Face Lotion


Hiya, Skin care lovers.


This is my favorite face lotion during Spring and Summer.  My skin gets very dry around my nose and mouth, but oily on the T-zone.  However, all other lotions tend cause break out on my skin after a couple weeks. This is the perfect balance. My skin stays soft and clear. Of course, it also preventing break outs.


Only con is be careful in the sun or tanning if you have sensitive skin cuz it makes your face a little more sensitive. Nothing to be real worried about though.


BIGGEST PROBLEM- its very hard to find. most stores only sell it in a pack with 2 other acne treatments. I only need the lotion. SO if you like it, make sure you buy another before you run out or else you def will be without while trying to track some down or ship it.


Stay healthy and happy!
-Luie <3

1 comment:

  1. Software testing is a not an easy process. Everyday there are tough challenges to be faced to in the form of coding and decoding.STC Technologies

    ReplyDelete