Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Confetti Long Wearing Nail Color 071 Belle of The Ball

Hiya, everyone.

I always think purple is a romantic color to wear. Finding the perfect purple color for my nails is not easy. I have tried many other brand like Revlon, Sally Hanson, and OPI, but still looking for the perfect color for me. Until I bought Confetti Long Wearing Nail Color 071 Belle of The Ball (weird name...lol). Most of the nail polish brands I have tired are a lot more expensive than Confetti. I cannot believe that I got this purple nail polish only for $1,99+tax. (Check your local CVS.) Most of their polishes are 1-2 coats which is amazing for such a cheap price. It never bubbles, and drys pretty fast if you use a good top coat. It last me almost 2 weeks for the longest time. (I am just lazy + it's a really flattering color on me) Over all, great price and quality. Try it if you find a color you like! ^^*


Stay healthy and happy!
-Luie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment